I’ve been getting a lot of inquiries about holding an Advanced Makeup Workshop and I’m finally doing it!
Join my very first Advanced Makeup Workshop and step up your makeup skills! Learn the ways of doing makeup like a pro!
What you will learn:
- How to setup your station
- What should be in your kit
- Proper kit sanitation
- The Color Wheel
- Step-by-step makeup application
- Choosing the right foundation for your client
- Different face shapes
- Different eye shapes
- Proper highlight and contouring
- Proper blush and lipstick application
- Proper false eyelashes application
- Current makeup technique trends and more!
Here’s a quick view of the workshop details:
When: January 15, 2017 from 10am to 4pm
Where: La Fuerza Plaza II, Makati City
If you’re commuting to the place, it’s best to take MRT and alight at Magallanes Station. You can either ride a jeep or walk. Nearest landmark is Ford showroom.
Fee: Php3,000.00 per participant
What to bring:
- Your own makeup kit. Makeup testers will be provided just in case you need them.
- 1 model. Your model should be at the venue at exactly 12:30pm. You can bring them in the morning but they need to stay outside the makeup studio as the place can only accommodate the students. Nearest mall is Walter Mart so they can do a little shopping there while waiting for your actual makeup application. 🙂
Slots are limited for this workshop as I can only accommodate 12 students. You can reserve your slot by paying only Php1,000.00. Reservation fee is non-refundable but is transferable and deductible from registration fee. Payment option is through BPI deposits only.
For inquiries and reservations, you may drop them below.